Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's Summer!

Well it's summer and I'm already bored. I have a small, actually rather large, penchant for food. Some of my favorite blogs are food blogs like Bake or Break and Pinch My Salt. Last summer was when I actually picked up my first "real" baking handbook (Martha Stewart's - amazing for amateur bakers!) and started my baking journey. Inspired by these food blogs, I decided to create my own. I'm not advanced enough to come up with my own recipes yet ;) but I will browsing for other recipes, most likely those with delicious drool-worthy photos, and try to recreate my own baked goods. I also have an eye for photography so I will be posting pictures of my recreations :).

Summer is usually the only time I have to experiment in the kitchen so this summer I will be doing a lot! Tell me what you think!

Aves

No comments:

Post a Comment